Sales and Online Market Research
Whello is a Digital Marketing Agency from Amsterdam. As a growing company in Indonesia and the Netherlands, We are opening our 2nd branch in Indonesia which now located in Bali, we are seeking to hire a Sales and Online Market Research.
Sales and Online Market Research in Whello
As Sales and Online Market Research, you are responsible for the new customer sales process in Bali. Starting with generation of leads and the first contact as well as preparation of quotations and negotiations with decision-makers. You will lead our potential customers safely to the conclusion of a contract.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Whello-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- You have a university degree with a focus on marketing, eCommerce or international business management
- You are good at online doing market research, compiling and presenting to our prospects
- Knows about digital marketing is a plus
- You have a good understanding of e-commerce
- You enjoy winning more Top Brands as new customers
- You can identify the right contacts in the prospect’s company, can quickly impress them with our solutions through your experience and establish very strong customer loyalty
- You have strong analytical skills and act in a process-oriented and entrepreneurial manner
- You are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are willing to travel within Bali if business requires it (no overnight)
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agency in Indonesia and the Netherlands.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours
- Good coffee, snack and games.
- Team outings, get-togethers and events
- An excellent salary based on experience
- A work insurance; BPJS Ketenagakerjaan