Whello is a Digital Marketing Agency from Amsterdam. As a growing company in Bali, we are seeking to hire a SEA Specialist who will be accountable for the planning, execution, analysis, optimization, reporting and budget control on client paid traffic activities.
SEA Specialist in Whello
We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be. But that’s just us in a nutshell.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Whello-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Accountable for budget and lead forecast
- Work with the online team to optimize ROI of all paid digital marketing by measuring, managing, and analyzing performance of campaigns.
- Provide ongoing analysis of paid search campaigns, visibility and traffic metrics.
- Analyze client audience, competitors, market and trends to improve optimization
- KPI’s monitoring, reporting and analysis of results, detect and propose improvements
- Assisting on the creation of marketing materials (banners, e-mailings, landing pages) working closely with Design and Web teams
- At least Bachelor degree from any field.
- A minimum of one year of proven paid traffic campaign management experience.
- Experience in Google Adwords / Facebook Ads platform
- Competent in using analytics tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, KWFinder.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills (Both in Bahasa & English)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good knowledge of websites projects/ IT projects, WordPress’s knowledge is a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in paid marketing.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agency in Indonesia and the Netherlands.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours
- Good coffee, snack and games.
- Team outings, get-togethers and events
- An excellent salary based on experience
- A work insurance; BPJS Ketenagakerjaan