Whello is a Digital Marketing Agency from Amsterdam. As a growing company in Indonesia, Bali is our 2nd office after Pekanbaru. We are seeking to hire a Web Designer who will be working together in web development life cycles with clients, front-end developers, and the rest of development team to deliver the perfect website for the clients.
Web Designer in Whello
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Whello-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Developing and creating web design
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Working together in web development life cycles with clients, front-end developers, and the rest of development team.
- At least one year of professional experience in web design and front end web development
- Proven skills and experience in web design (website and/or mobile app UI) using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other necessary software
- Proven front end web development experience
- Excellent understanding of design and layout aesthetics
- In-depth understanding of the web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of WordPress’s knowledge is a plus
- Good understanding reading design and project briefs in tight deadlines.
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agency in Indonesia and the Netherlands.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, design talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours
- Good coffee, snack and games.
- Team outings, get-togethers and events
- An excellent salary based on experience
- A work insurance; BPJS Ketenagakerjaan