Whello is a Digital Marketing Agency from Amsterdam. As a growing company in Bali, we are seeking to hire a SEO Specialist who will driving traffic and increase ROI by doing competitive analysis, keyword research, content creation + link building.
SEO Specialist in Whello
We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be. But that’s just us in a nutshell.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Whello-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Drive traffic and increase ROI by doing competitive analysis, keyword research, content creation + link building
- Measure the effectiveness of strategies by reporting from a variety of resources including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other reporting tools.
- Monitor company or client online presence by tracking and reporting changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions.
- Work with other marketing teams to tie SEO work back to business goals and demonstrate ROI
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and discusses potential impact with the team and with the clients.
- Think creatively and develop innovative tactics to improve efficiencies or drive more traffic to company assets.
- Actively contribute to company initiatives, automation projects, process changes and roll-outs.
- Present a weekly report progress to the team and management.
- At least Bachelor degree from any field.
- A minimum of one year of proven organic search engine optimization/SEO campaign management experience.
- Competent in using analytics tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, KWFinder.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills (Both in Bahasa & English)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good knowledge of websites projects/ IT projects, WordPress’s knowledge is a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agency in Indonesia and the Netherlands.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours
- Good coffee, snack and games.
- Team outings, get-togethers and events
- An excellent salary based on experience
- A work insurance; BPJS Ketenagakerjaan